Hey! Something that isn’t about censorship — Stillpoint/Eros is releasing five of my stories as a boxed set!
“A real steamy read for those of you who like your sex hot and heavy!” — Mistress Ivey’s Erotic eBook Reviews
As Ken’s young lover Allison is leaving for college, she asks him to write her. But not just to send her letters full of his love and desire; no, Allison wants her more experienced lover to share the stories of his own sexual experiences. “You’ve done so much. I want to know… everything,” she tells him.
How can Ken not comply?
From K. D. West, here are Ken’s love letters to Allison, his Juliet — sensual tales of seduction, desire, serendipity… and pleasure:
- Dear Juliet — Ken’s student Allison (whom he calls Juliet) is falling in love with him. That wouldn’t be a problem if he didn’t find himself overwhelmed with feelings for her too.
- Dana: Thing of Beauty — A thing of beauty is a joy forever. And a beautiful teacher can be the pleasure of a lifetime. A tale of sexual initiation.
- Bridget: Virgin Knot — Ken wants Bridget. Bridget wants Ken. What could go wrong? A tale of desire, confusion, and sexual initiation — though not necessarily in that order.
- Rachel: The Big Easy — In a beautiful city, take one part heartsick man, add one part gorgeous young woman and seven parts cayenne-hot sex. Mix together and you’ve got the gumbo that is… The Big Easy. A tale of sexual serendipity.
- Veronica: Arise, Fair Sun — A Romeo and his Juliet find that sometimes a nice summer affair is just what the doctor ordered. A tale of sexual tension wonderfully resolved.
- Sneak preview: Juliet Takes Stage — A peek at K.D. West’s tale of sexual initiation and sexual healing.
(Portions of this boxed set were released in an Amazon collection, Four Erotic Tales)