Thanks so much for your input! With your help, we ended up with a cover for Three for Three that we’re all really happy with — hope you are too.
Without any further ado, here’s what we went with:
I’d love to know what you think of the book! It’s available exclusively at your friendly neighborhood Amazon!
Image from a photograph by gagilas @flickr.com. Used through a Creative Commons license
The audiobook of Four Erotic Tales is now on sale on Audible for just $2.99! Hear Milo Churchcutt give my words life! And if you own the ebook for the Kindle, it’s WhisperSync-ready!
From K. D. West, four sensual tales of seduction, desire, serendipity…and pleasure:
- “Dana: Thing of Beauty” – A thing of beauty is a joy forever. And a beautiful teacher can be the pleasure of a lifetime. A tale of sexual initiation.
- “Bridget: Virgin Knot” – For Ken, virginity was something to get rid of. For Bridget, it’s something she’s supposed to hold on to. He wants her. She wants him. What could go wrong? A tale of desire, confusion, and sexual initiation – though not necessarily in that order.
- “Rachel: The Big Easy” – In a beautiful city, take one part heartsick man, add one part gorgeous young woman and seven parts cayenne – hot sex. Mix together and you’ve got the gumbo that is…The Big Easy. A tale of sexual serendipity.
- “Veronica: Arise, Fair Sun” – A Romeo and his Juliet find that sometimes a nice summer affair is just what the doctor ordered. A tale of sexual tension wonderfully resolved.
- Sneak preview: A Joy Forever is a peek at K.D. West’s novel of sexual initiation and sexual healing.
W00t! My new Friendly Ménage tale is out!
Ganked from Stillpoint/Eros:
Today we are pleased to announce the release of The Visitor Comes Home, the second story in K.D. West’s cycle about Lea and her two firemen, Sean and Andy. Only this time, poor Lea is all of the way on the other side of the country from her boys….
A tale of desire, video sex, bisexuality, coming, and coming home!
from the author of Truth & Games and Over the Top!
Lea’s left behind Atlanta and Sean and Andy, her two gorgeous firemen; she’ll have to do without them for weeks… Or will she?
And just what has Kirsten — Lea’s roommate and Sean’s sister — been up to while Lea’s been gone?
(MF, MMF ménage à trois. Explicit language and scenes of sexuality between consenting adults)
I did this with Juliet Takes Off and it seemed to be a good idea (and fun), so I’m doing it with Truth & Games. Over on Goodreads, I announced that I’d give a free copy of the story to anyone willing to give it an honest review — on GR, obviously, and/or wherever else they post reviews. But I don’t want to leave you folks, out!
So please let me know if you’re in. Here’s what I said over at Goodreads: Continue reading