In order to celebrate the release of Juliet Takes the Floor, the latest story in my Juliet Takes Flight series, Stillpoint/Eros has put Juliet Takes First, the collection of the first four stories in the series, on sale through Friday on Amazon!
Juliet Takes the Floor (Juliet Takes Flight #5)
This Juliet is struggling as she tries to reconcile herself to her new understanding of her life and her sexuality. One lover halfway across the country is complicated; when that lover is more than twice Allison’s age and used to be her teacher, it’s more than complicated. And taking another lover is even more so — especially when that second lover is Allison’s best friend Jordan. Studying bisexuality in psych class and discovering it in herself are very different things. Add to that the fact that Allison’s roommate Franny is torturing herself for cheating on her fiancé and life in college is turning out to be far from purely academic.
(FF, MF, phone sex. Explicit language and scenes of sexuality between consenting adults)
Juliet Takes First (Juliet Takes Flight #1–4)
When you fall in love with your teacher, that’s taking a chance. When your teacher falls in love with you, that’s taking it to a whole new level. Allison finds her Romeo, but Ken is much older – and he’s her teacher.
In this collection of tales by K.D. West, this young Juliet finds that love can cross all boundaries, and can lead you in directions you never expected.
Sexy, surprising, and moving, this collection includes:
- Juliet Takes Stage: Allison has wanted Ken ever since he became her teacher. and how could Ken not want this passionate young Juliet? Now Ken’s alone and Allison has graduated. He still wants her. She wants to give him… everything.
- Juliet Takes Off: What if Romeo were more than twice Juliet’s age — and her teacher? Would that have made a difference? Allison tries to find another leading man, but ends up being drawn back to the first person who ever inspired her to real, undeniable desire. How can this Juliet convince her much-older Romeo to take her seriously? How can she convince him that she is a woman, and no longer a girl?
- Juliet Takes Her Leave: After dreaming of going to college for years, Allison finds once she gets there that she misses the people she left behind: her best friend Jordan and especially Ken, her lover, her one-time teacher. Fortunately for her, they miss her just as much.
- Juliet Takes a Chance: As Allison’s awakening continues, she discovers that sometimes what seems far away can be incredibly close. When her friend Jordan comes to visit her in college, she finds that BFF and ILU mean a lot more in person than over a text.
- BONUS – Juliet Takes the Floor, pt. I: A sneak peek at the next installment of Allison’s story. In the aftermath of Jordan’s visit, Allison finds herself rethinking everything that she thought that she knew about herself — and her lovers.
The collection is currently available exclusively through your local Kindle Store!
(M/F, F/F. Sexually explicit romance. 18+ only!)
The author of the up-coming novel A Joy Forever: An Erotic Education, K.D. West is a teacher, writer and performer living in a small suburb of a big city:
Not a huge amount to say — I’m an author of steamy stories who happens to be a teacher; these things don’t mix well in public, so I tend to be fairly quiet about real life in my blogging. I am, however, interested in all sorts of things — books, writing, theater, mythology, and, obviously, erotica! I’m a huge reader of genre fiction — mostly mysteries and fantasy, but also science fiction and historical romance.
At this point, West has written two intertwined series involving a young woman and her older lover (the Juliet Takes Flight and Erotic Tales: Letters to Allison stories) and a series of stories about friends discovering that they can become much more (Friendly Ménage Tales). Also on the way: an erotic paranormal/urban fantasy novel involving a long lost friend coming all-but-literally back from the dead, and showing a happily married couple just what they’d been missing.
Stillpoint/Eros, your home for fine erotica to feed the mind, the soul, and — yes — the body, is the erotica imprint of Stillpoint Digital Press.