I’ve got a bunch of stories in my hopper, and I need some help deciding which one to focus on next. Here are the ones I’m looking at, in no particular order:
- Under the Covers – a new story following Danny and Suzie from Over the Top trying to find a way to get together while they’re going to school on opposite sides of the country. (M/F)
- The Wilding of the Shrew — Shakespeare’s Kate as an unsuspected submissive — she has no idea until Petruchio comes along. (M/F. I posted the start here a while back.)
- The Visitor Entertains — Lea brings Sean and Andy to the theater, and makes sure it’s a very entertaining experience. (F/M/M. Part of the Visitor series, obviously.)
- Juliet Takes Charge — Allison gets Ken and Jordan to give her the birthday present she really, really wants. (F/F/M. The next story in the Juliet series.)
- Meredith — First times can be sweet, but sometimes so can last times — even if you don’t know that’s what they are. (M/F. The next story in the Love Letters series. I posted the first half a little while back.)
- Open the Door — A couple who have just emptied their nest welcome in a neighbor in need. (M/F/F. A Friendly Ménage tale.)
Whew. I’ve got some others, but these are the ones that I actually think I’m ready to work on. So tell me: which one should I write next???
Thanks! If you have any suggestions or questions, let me know.