Hey! Guess what!
The audiobook of my fantasy erotica novel By the Numbers is available! And it’s fantastic!
So I shared a short piece last month, but to give you an idea about why I’m so excited about it here’s the whole first chapter:
The narrator is Didi Knotts, which is the adult-only stage name for a wonderful, award-winning narrator.
What do you think???
The audiobook to my contemporary fantasy erotica novel is available on Stillpoint/Eros, on Amazon, on iTunes, and Audible.
It may be April Fool’s, but I am very happy to say in all seriousness that Stillpoint/Eros has (finally) released the next installment in my Visitor series, The Visitor Takes a Trip! (The delay was all mine — my non-writing life combined with a rare touch of writer’s block to push the story back. My apologies.)
You can order from Stillpoint/Eros or from Amazon (available through KindleUnlimited).
I think you’ll love the story, which follows Lea and her firefighter boyfriends Sean and Andy through the wedding circuit: Andy’s childhood best friend Prior is marrying Andy’s first girlfriend Cherry, and they want Andy to be the best man. Which would all be fine, except that Andy may have suggested that he too is engaged — to Lea. Prior told Cherry, who told Andy’s sister Jessie, who told her and Andy’s parents…
It’s a mess.
How will our threesome survive? What will they discover about each other and about the rural town where Andy grew up? And what is Lea doing with those handcuffs and that gag???
I’ve posted two sneak previews: On the Rocks and In the Pines. Check them out!
And Stillpoint/Eros has asked me to extend this special offer to you folks: if you review any one of my books (on your blog, on Goodreads, on Amazon, etc.) and send them a screenshot or a URL to firstname.lastname@example.org, they’ll send you a coupon good for any Stillpoint/Eros book, plus a download code good for free audiobook from Audible! Doesn’t have to be a five-star review — we expect and respect your honest opinion. Just contact them and share your feedback, and we’ll feed your habit. 😉
My publisher, Stillpoint/Eros, announced that they’re giving away free downloads of audiobooks on Audible! Not just mine or Mary Cyn‘s — they’re giving a free download code good for any title on Audible to everyone who purchases on their site or can document reviewing one of our books between now and December 31!
Go! Review! Get free audiobooks! Be merry! (And pre-order The Visitor Entertains before Friday to get 33% off!)
Here’s the original announcement: Continue reading
So, here’s where I give out fair notice that I’m being grumpy and immature, okay? Okay.
So, two things:
- I got a stupid, mean review yesterday and it’s had me in a foul mood ever since
- JK Rowling seems to have purposefully shoved us back to 2003, and I can only ask WHY? Continue reading
The audiobook of Four Erotic Tales is now on sale on Audible for just $2.99! Hear Milo Churchcutt give my words life! And if you own the ebook for the Kindle, it’s WhisperSync-ready!
From K. D. West, four sensual tales of seduction, desire, serendipity…and pleasure:
- “Dana: Thing of Beauty” – A thing of beauty is a joy forever. And a beautiful teacher can be the pleasure of a lifetime. A tale of sexual initiation.
- “Bridget: Virgin Knot” – For Ken, virginity was something to get rid of. For Bridget, it’s something she’s supposed to hold on to. He wants her. She wants him. What could go wrong? A tale of desire, confusion, and sexual initiation – though not necessarily in that order.
- “Rachel: The Big Easy” – In a beautiful city, take one part heartsick man, add one part gorgeous young woman and seven parts cayenne – hot sex. Mix together and you’ve got the gumbo that is…The Big Easy. A tale of sexual serendipity.
- “Veronica: Arise, Fair Sun” – A Romeo and his Juliet find that sometimes a nice summer affair is just what the doctor ordered. A tale of sexual tension wonderfully resolved.
- Sneak preview: A Joy Forever is a peek at K.D. West’s novel of sexual initiation and sexual healing.
Hey! My collection Four Erotic Tales: Letters to Allison is currently on sale at your friendly neighborhood Amazon store! This title includes “Dana: Thing of Beauty,” “Bridget:
Virgin Knot” (shh, don’t tell), “Rachel: The Big Easy,” and “Veronica: Arise, Fair Sun.”
The ebook’s on sale, but if you buy it, you also get a break on the audiobook. Heck, there’s even a good, old-fashioned paperback edition.
Check it out and pass it on!
So my publisher just posted another new cover for Juliet Takes Off:
Made me laugh. Whether it gets anyone to buy it is anyone’s guess! Still, if it worked for Ulysses here’s hoping it work for us!
ALSO: I’ve just finished a draft of the next story in this cycle, and I’d love to have one of you lovely people read it and give me some feedback. Comment or send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll send you the story, as well as your choice of one of my other ebooks or an Audible coupon code for Juliet Takes Stage!